Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Curtains & Cutie

It's definitely been a work in progress, but we're having a lot of fun slowly but surely adding to the decor of the house. The latest addition: curtains for the upstairs guest room.

I don't have a ton of pics of the room in general (I'll take more soon) but it's kind of got a bit of a glam vibe due to some fun tidbits. So I went out on a ledge and bought these white and gold geometric sheers to go against the Light French Grey color of the walls and I'm so glad I did, because I love!

They haven't been ironed yet (because for some inexplicable reason, they haven't just ironed themselves--huh, so strange), so I'll wait on full shots until they hang right. But the shots of my cutie pie nugget hiding behind them are way better anyway ;)





More nesting pics to come, I have no doubt!

Happy Tuesday (that really feels like Wednesday to me), peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment