Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Shot Up

How to tell Chicklet had her shots today at her two-month checkup:


Poor thing. She was just wiped.

I remember the doc telling me back when Chica had her first shots that some babies sleep a ton after, but that wasn't the case with my eldest. 

Chicklet, however, was so tired that she fell asleep right there on my bed, just waiting for me to grab a fresh diaper. And to answer your question--yes, that is totally and completely unprecedented. 

Though the shots were rough--and both nurses simultaneously declared, "she's got some lungs!"--she got a great report otherwise.

10 pounds, 10 ounces (35th percentile)
23 inches long (78th percentile)

Gold star, my little nugget. Gold star.

Now just start sleeping, puh-LEASE!


Yep. I'm talking to you, Miss I-Wanna-Be-Glued-To-My-Mama.

If only I were a kangaroo.

Happy Tueday, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment