Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sun Catchers & Selfies

Okay--so today, my eldest wore her Sofia princess dress, her matching purple amulet, four sparkly necklaces, a sequenced hair bow and bejeweled sandals to run errands. Oh--and she carried a lollipop.

Could she be any more girlie???

I LOVE IT.

Anywho.

After errands and naps, we busted out our little art project for the day: sun catchers! 


I thought she's enjoy painting them, and I knew she'd appreciate the cupcake and ice cream shapes.




Perhaps coming soon to a window near you...


:)

Also for entertainment today--infant selfies. I make it a point not to catch myself in pics unless absolutely necessary (or absolutely overshadowed by adorable daughters). But of course, I'll take pics of my kiddos until the cows come home. And Chicklet is particularly interested in the iPhone screen these days.




Happy Friday (officially, since I'm typing this just after midnight!)


No comments:

Post a Comment