Friday, September 19, 2014

A Few Thanks

Tonight, on this lovely Friday in late September, because I'm tired, because I'm slightly nauseous from overindulging in chocolate-chip cookie batterwhikdt baking a batch, and because I bought a Pumpkin Spice candle today (none of these things are at all related or important, just thought I'd share), I'd like to send out some special thanks.

First Thank You:

To Crate and Barrel for, for shipping a small, very flat box to me in an even larger box containing enough protective padding to wrap up my two children, my husband, and my entire kitchen, many, many times over--I thank you.




Second Thank You:

To Aunt Amber, for making (yes, making) a jewelry box for Chica, complete with sparkly, purple felt interior--I thank you.





Third Thank You:

To my beautiful, blue-eyed second-born, for giving me one more week without officially crawling--I thank you.





Fourth Thank You:

And lastly, to my beautiful, brown-eyed firstborn, for looking so stinking, adorably unimpressed this afternoon whilst tired yet dressed to the nines on her beloved horsey--I thank you.



That is all.

Thank you (wait--I already said that), and good night.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment