Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Pixie Princess

For some time now, I've envisioned my spunky, adorable, princess dress-wearing eldest with an angled bob haircut (maybe just above shoulder-length), because I saw it once on a little girl and it was puh-recious, and because I think it would suit Chica's looks and personality really well.

But her sweet little hair just isn't growing at a very fast pace, and the back is growing way faster than the front. Plus, I'm more focused on letting it get nice and thick before worrying about getting a ton of length.

So...for all those reasons, every time I take her for a little trim, she ends up getting a pretty sizeable cut, and the hubby and I are always a little mournful for the length that goes away.

But then I give it a day or so, and I think she looks so. stinking. cute. with her fresh 'do that I can't even stand it.

Seriously. Cannot. Stand. It.

And this round of seriously-cute-after-cut might be the cutest of all, 'cause we're working on the eventual angled bob enough that she's got a long sweep in the front going on and some good volume in the back at times. I love.







But regardless of what I love, I think she loves the long bangs when they lay like that without curling up, and that makes my heart happy.

I so hope I'm able to help make my precious daughter feel beautiful on the inside and out as she ages--no matter the haircut. Because that would make my heart really really happy.

Happy Thursday, peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment