Monday, September 7, 2015

Ode To Summer 2015: Pool!

Well, peeps. As this Labor Day comes to a close, so does summer (unofficially, but really, kinda officially, too...except for that whole Equinox technicality). 

And though I must say that I'll be glad to see the temperatures lower (soooooon, puh-lease, for this ginormously pregnant and ready-to-not-be lady!), there are several things I'll miss.

And several things I'll remember well and often. So tonight's installment is dedicated to the POOL!

Today, we paid our final visit--our swan swim, you might say--to the pool we joined for the summer (via a gym), and it was so great to see the girls live it up in the water just one more time.

I'm not gonna lie--when I hung up my maternity swimsuit after the girls' final swim lesson a couple weeks ago, I thought I was done with it (and ready to torch it). Alas...I donned it one. FINAL. time.--and here's the proof, in a picture I'd like to call: "Beached Whale And Her Beautiful Snacking Bairns."



I really can't type enough happy adjectives about our pool fun this summer.

It was great exercise, great bonding time, great swim experience and great joy for our clan. So, dear pool, we thank you, and hope to see you again next summer.

And now...a photo tribute :)







Love my babies.

Have loved our pool time.

So sayonara, splashing. Until next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment