Thursday, October 15, 2015

Baby Boy's Newborn Portraits

So in the end, I used a different photographer with each of my kiddos' newborn pics (for various reasons, mostly due to location).

But I think this round was my favorite shoot (I love all three kiddos' end-result pics equally, also for various reasons), because it was in a great, tiny studio, I went on my own with Baby Boy, and I had a relaxing time because the process was efficient and stress-free.

Here are just a handful of the beautiful shots that I ended up with. If only I could have them all--for free, ha!










I look at these and think how beyond blessed I am by my beautiful, healthy babies. 

(Please remind me of this over and over the next time they're all screaming simultaneously.)

So glad the weekend is almost upon us. We've missed Daddy this week after having him a bit more last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment