Monday, March 21, 2016

25 Weeks

My Little Man continues to be pure joy.

I mean, he's just a smiley, giggly, tolerant little dude, who only gets angry when he's tired, hungry, or being manhandled by an overzealous sister.

:)

I mean, just look how precious.





I can't believe he's about to be SIX MONTHS OLD. How did that happen???

It'll be insanely fun when he's mobile, though. Even if it means I'll be chasing in yet another direction during our walks (of which we had a great one this evening, just before dinner).

The girlies were so happy to be out.



So a quick baby carrier update. After using this loaned one a handful of times now, I can confirm without a doubt that it's better on my back.

But...little guy still doesn't dig facing inward. However, this evening in our walk, I had the rare joy of having him fall asleep in there--something I'm shocked he actually did, since he hasn't since he was a wee, wee babe and it was crazy windy and slightly cold out.

So maybe there's something to be said for the snuggles that way ;)


Gotta cherish these baby moments like the pure gold there are. He's growing SO fast!

Happy Monday, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment