Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Tiny Hoarder

So Chicklet has started this stinking adorable habit of carrying around her favorite trinkets with her wherever she goes--including, but not limited to:

-play bacon (my favorite)
-play carrot (to feed the horse or shove up my nose)
-tiny plastic elephant
-tiny Lego star
-pink Lego car
-toy Minimus (Sofia's flying horse)
-her favorite two bracelets
-a tiny, blue basketball
-pacis
-random Lego window
-random Lego hoe (like, for hay)

Seriously hilarious list, yes?

She rarely puts the items in anything like a purse. She'd rather hoard them in her little arms.


It makes her walk a bit hunched over sometimes to keep them all from falling. And it's too cute and funny and excruciatingly slow to watch her navigate the stairs with her haul.


Though I'm not gonna lie, I sometimes hope for something to fall, because then I hear her say the cutest, "oh no!"

She's even started trying to sneak something past me during nap time so she can sleep with it. Yesterday was the bacon (naturally). Today was the tiny elephant and a random scrunchy key chain she lifted off one of the other dance class moms this morning (we'll return it, I swear).


Here she is, protecting her loot while she chats with brother. No doubt telling him the secrets of her trade.


I love the stinking kid like mad. She's just so precious it hurts.

Happy Hump Day, peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment