Monday, August 29, 2016

48 Weeks

So...Little Man (and Chica, and Chicklet, and Mama) got a haircut this weekend, and I hate it.

Because I love it.

But it makes him look like such a big boy.

So I have to hate it.

Because I love it.

He seriously has to stop growing NOW.




I am soooo not prepared for my baby to be a one-year-old. 


So I think I'll just track his age in months for the remainder of his life. M'kay? M'kay.


Oh, and just to prove I have the upper hand despite his blatant disregard of my repeated requests he stop aging...I didn't give him pants today.

Because what respectable big boy goes without pants (aside from a thousand jokes I could insert here)?

So if he's sans pants, he must still be my baby ;)

Yup. Sound logic, I'd say.




He wasn't bothered by the no pantalones. In fact, he preferred it.


So I put them on when we went for lunch with daddy, and he still looked all cute and grown up. Sigh.


He's soooo adorable I can't stand it.



(And isn't our playroom just the picture of cleanliness?)



Love, love, love my boy--and I'm starting to plot his birthday decor, hehe.


If I let him have his birthday, that is.

;)

Happy Monday, peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Your baby is very cute and sweet. And don't worry because he is growing up..he will become even sweeter ♡ Check my blog. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete