Thursday, September 1, 2016

Costume Preview!

Okay, so, I'm totally that mom who ordered her kids' Halloween costumes in August.

But to be fair...

1. I know other rockstar moms who have, too (*waves* Hi, Shelley!).

2. Chica was driving me nuts with her incessant requests that I order her selection (and my girl doesn't change her mind once she settles it, so no worries there).

3. The costume I wanted for Chicklet was already sold out in her size!!! (How is that possible?!!) But never fear--I stalked the site until they notified me it was available for order again but wouldn't be shipped until October (also no worries there, as long as I know it will be coming). So the costume she's wearing in the following pic is just a placeholder. A backup I ordered--and will return--so the girls would still sort of coordinate, even if I couldn't get my first choice costume.

Now, a few things to note:

I debated posting these because I hated to spoil the reveal come Halloween. So in the end, I settled on just black and white shots to save some full-blast fun for later, hehe.

And most importantly--the app I use to crop and play with my pics just added some new features and TEXT is one of them. Yippee! 

I soooo know this will be a problem for me, ha. But I'm also assuming if you read this here blog, you're fairly aware of, and perhaps amused by, my photo obsession.

So heeeere you are:





In case you can't tell, it's gonna be a wild animal sort of Halloween for our fam. Mama and Daddy, too ;)

Happy Almost Long Weekend, peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Love the costumes. When the twins were a lion and pink leopard one year, Carl and I wore khakis and were Big Cat Trainers. Were khakis and add a pith helmet and you have a family costume!

    ReplyDelete