Monday, September 26, 2016

Little Man's First Birthday!

My beautiful baby boy, my sweet, explorative, smiley, giggly, food-loving, sibling-hugging, happy, happy beloved boy is one year old today.

We spent a quiet, lovely day as a family, celebrating our Little Man and--hopefully--making him feel as special as he is (although that's impossible, since he's infinitely, unbelievably, indescribably one-of-a-kind).

I love, love, love him to bits and pieces and bits.

Now, for some pics:

We got our decorations on...



And our presents on...





We got our final, weekly pics on (more in a subsequent post)...








We got our cake on...










And we got one final present on...



I'm soooooo grateful this beautiful soul came into our lives one year ago today.


Happy Birthday, my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment