Tuesday, October 4, 2016

My Boy & His Awesomesauce Hair

So, yesterday, all the kiddos got haircuts, and I'm not gonna lie, I was a little sad seeing so much of Little Man's trimmed away. Because my boy has awesome hair.

Since his early weeks (and the tufted swoop than never failed to make me smile), he's always had a good head o' hair, with some great body to it.

And in recent months, he's sported an awesome, natural, spiked 'do that I love an insane amount.

So I was scared after the cut yesterday...until he woke up this morning sporting his still-awesome hair, and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. (Not that I wouldn't love love love him to bits, even with no hair!).



I hope God blesses him with this happy hair that soooo suits his personality for a long time to come.




Love my boy--even if he only stayed in his grocery cart seatbelt for about ninety seconds.

Happy Tuesday, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment