Friday, November 18, 2016

Teepees!

Today, my peeps, we had a totally awesomesauce, stay-in-your-PJs kind of day that was just what we needed heading into the holiday week.

It was great. And tiring (Little Man keeps waking up at the crack o' dawn, oye!). And relaxing. But also, hard work to keep my boogers entertained, ha.

Luckily, we had the help of this cute little teepee project that's probably my favorite one, of late. I don't know what it was about decorating those darn little things, but it was hypnotic. And the kiddos seemed to agree. ;)


Little Man luuuurvs to sit on the table these days (safe, huh?) so he came to climb right into the fray, ha.


Chicklet was adorable and hilarious, decorating her teepee and then carting it around on her hand like a boxing glove, ha.


Then, next thing I knew, she'd run to her bedroom to stash it in her pajama drawer. I die.


Probably because her brother was chasing her around like this, and she wanted to safely hoard her goods, ha.


Meanwhile...Chica kept at it.


And kept at it. :)



And between our project fun pre-lunch and post-nap, we filled the whole windowsill. So adorable.


I liked 'em so much I brought a few down this evening when I set the dining room for a lovely, pre-Thanksgiving lunch for tomorrow.


I really am so grateful for the last two weeks with the kiddos. My chill mindset has managed to hang around, and we've really had some quality time together.

So looking forward to getting swept up in the holiday week. And, oh my freaking goodness, we're under a FREEZE warning tonight that came out of nowhere! Amazing!

Happy Pre-Holiday Weekend, peeps!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment