Friday, December 2, 2016

New Developments

So...my beautiful, hilarious, happy, working-on-kicking-the-sick-ick children have suddenly busted out some new tricks this week. Apparently they've been growing those brains and bodies while they sleep!

1. My Shifter

All of a sudden, I looked at my beloved eldest one day this week and noticed some of her teeth have shifted. Which means she either: a) took a serious knock to the mouth/noggin, or b) some big girl teeth are doing somethin' somethin' waaay up in those gums, ha. 

Our backdoor neighbor lost her first tooth at age four, so who the heck knows?


P.S. That's an adorable little snowman project we did today :)


2. My Re-enacter

My beautiful, animated secondborn officially started reciting dialogue and acting out bits and pieces of shows and movies this week, and it could not be cuter. Like, could not

I'm gonna pretend I'm not concerned that her movie of choice is Brave. Hopefully it's just the horse and the bow and arrow (a girl's gotta love props) and not the willfulness and backtalk of dear ole Princess Merida that she connects with, ha.

Here she is trying to use the TV like a giant touch screen again (everything's an iPad to her) while she chases Merida's glowing wisps, hehe.



3. My Climber

And, finally, this little guy (who, I swear, has grown leaps and bounds this week), suddenly decided he was tall enough to climb up onto the couch and up onto Chica's bed--both in the same day.


Of course, what climbs up, must come down, so I'm anticipating a bunch o' new bumps in our future. 

But it takes a lot to chase his smile away.


Had a wonderful, Fall/holiday-feeling week with my kiddos, and enjoyed the crisp weather before it gets yucky. I hope you all did the same.

Nighty, night...with two bonus shots for send off.




 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment