Wednesday, August 2, 2017

All Bossed Up

Oh my goodness, it's a double-post night! Sound an alarm! (Told ya I was trying to get caught up.)

This is a quick but vital dissemination of entertainment information:

My kiddos are obsessed with this movie:



Like, check any electronic device with streaming capabilities within twenty feet of any children I birthed, and it will be playing this movie.



They watch it while they eat...



They watch it when they're winding down for naps (or just up from them)...



They watch it after church at Sunday brunch, and remain so enthralled, they forget that they are holding a lollipop a millimeter from their mouth...





They watch it in the playroom and boogie to the best scenes...







I mean seriously, they luuuuuurv. (And I'm not gonna lie--so do I [hehe, rhyme alert]. It's a riot.)

It certainly seems that every summer, we have a movie that becomes The One. Two summers ago, it was Tinkerbell. Last summer, it was Kung-Fu Panda (with a side dose of Ice Age).

And, this...well, this is apparently our bossy summer. ;)

So grateful for the diversion--I only wish we'd discovered it a couple weeks later, so it would be fresh for the flight we're facing soon!

Over and out (again).


No comments:

Post a Comment