Thursday, September 7, 2017

Chicklet, My Budding Twinkle Toes

So...my beautiful Chicklet walks on her tippy toes a decent chunk of the time anyway, but now she has a legit reason to do so, because she's finally in her own dance class, with wee ones all her age.

:)



Of course, she joined Chica this summer for a few classes with the older girls, so she dipped her toes in a bit. But this Fall marks the kick off of her very own class with a bunch of bouncing three-year-olds just her size and energy level. And it's the best.



Of course, we're super lucky to still have our beloved Miss Anna guiding the crazy class of cuties. Last week, there were only four or five girlies. Then this week, the class doubled in size, ha.



But just look at my girl!



She's following my directions and dancing so well.

And socializing even better. ;)





I mean, she is just loving being in there was everyone just her size. And the mom group seems really lovely so far. And if you can believe it, two of the little girls/moms were part of Chicklet's swim class the summer before last. What luck!

I'm so glad I already know them a bit because Chicklet got into the car after the first class last week and made my heart burst by asking, "can my friends come over to play at my house?"

So it won't be long before I'm dragging anyone willing and able over to our casa for play dates. The next wave!





So happy my girl will have this time for herself, amidst a lot of being dragged to and from school pick-ups and what not.





And it won't be long before this guy needs something all his very own. :)



More on Little Man in upcoming posts, since I feel like he's been slighted a bit on this here blog lately, ha. Crazy, busy life pulling us in a lot of different directions.

Over and out, peeps!

P.S. Chicklet had another potty breakthrough today--of a different numerical variety, ahem. I was shocked and thrilled! Forward momentum, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment