Sunday, January 14, 2018

Pebble Beach—Day 2

Well, peeps.

I’ve made it through approximately 2,748 loads of laundry.

I’ve tackled (or at least begun to tackle) a few household New Year/sprucing-things-up projects.

I’ve managed to have some super-fun family time and adventures.

And we successfully survived Chica’s first week back at school for 2018.

So I finally, finally feel like I’m a bit out of the holiday weeds and just into the regular hubbub (yup, I’m using that word) of our crazy normal lives.

But I still haven’t managed to fully catch up on posts...though I’m getting there. And posting this second half of our wonderful getaway to Carmel will help with that catch up.

As with the first post, these don’t require much explanation. They’re just a bunch of obnoxiously pretty pictures that sometimes seemed so monotonous (gorgeous view, another gorgeous view, blah, blah, blah) that I suggested the hubby so ridiculous things like make jazz hands to shake things up, ha.

What a beautiful, quick getaway it was, and we were so blessed to enjoy it.

























































These last two are pics from first, The Spa at Pebble Beach, and second, a quick jaunt into San Francisco that we hilariously managed the night we landed. ;)





In case it’s not obvious from these two vacation posts...I’m pretty sure we took more pictures of one or the both of us during this 48-hour trip than we’d taken in the previous 15 years combined, ha. Many of them thanks to the handy and embarrassing assistance of the selfie stick. ;)

But I’m so dang glad for every one of them, and the memories behind them.

:)

Happy Sunday, peeps.

Here’s to a lovely holiday Monday and the start of a fresh week!

And, 

No comments:

Post a Comment