Saturday, November 6, 2021

Say, CHEESE!

Well, peeps.

I’ve got about 48 more hours of busyness and commitments before I can finally settle into the lull that I’ve really come to adore in November.

You know, that lovely stop gap between Halloween and Thanksgiving. Which, for me, is typically filled with holiday decorating! Jazz hands, puh-lease. 

As we begin with to wind down(ish) a bit, we marked the end of our grandparent visits today (with a bonus appearance of the hubby’s godparents
*waving if you’re reading this!*). And then, this evening, we had our annual family photo session. Woohoo! That one time I year I force someone else to make my children pose and smile, tehe.


You know it’s our family picture time when my girlies (by request) get some curl in their hair and slightly fancier accessories. And it always hurts how old they look. A preview of their teenage years, for sure!



Thanks to a lovely pep talk by the hubby (read: veiled threats and/or coercing by any means necessary), the kiddos cooperated so well for our session. Gamely smiling for the millions of family and individual shots I treasure so much.

Now tomorrow and Monday, we’ve got decently packed schedules, but come Tuesday, I will be grounding myself HOME. And I absolutely cannot wait!

Ready to dig in to the next phase of this holiday season!

Happy Weekend, peeps!

Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment