Friday, April 22, 2022

Spontaneous Wedding Vibes!

I LOVE that my crew subconsciously represented the uncles SO PERFECTLY today with our PRIDE colors and Kohler polo (in honor of their home base), because…

THEY GOT MARRIED TODAY!!!



I won’t post any pics of them or tell the detailed story, because it’s not mine to tell. :) But after seven years (and five-and-a-half of those engaged, ha), I’m THRILLED they tied the knot.

I’m also so grateful my kiddos have grown up with this example of love and devotion within their immediate family, and are able to act as ambassadors of acceptance and diversity. They truly only know this as part of their normal universe and that’s a beautiful thing.

We LOVE older bro and his now-HUSBAND (I can finally stop saying partner!) and I’m so grateful they were able to pull off their happy, spontaneous destination-celebration. :)

So, YAY, for a special 4.22.22 (an excellent anniversary, in my opinion), and a much-needed weekend ahead!

HAPPY WEDDING FRIDAY, peeps!

Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment