I don’t want to get my hopes up, but…
I’M REALLY GETTING MY HOPES UP, HERE!!!!
You guys might remember that I went through a blogging crisis about 18 months ago when I realized that my long-term blogging app was kaput (or, more accurately), no longer software compatible, blah, blah, blah.
Since then, my blogging output has decreased SIGNIFICANTLY, and though there are other contributing factors (ahem, life insanity and the emotional onslaught of raising teens), I know the loss of my familiar, clutch app was the real killer to my blogging productivity.
But, GUESS WHAT?!!!!
It looks like my app is back—new, improved and possibly miraculous, and I DON’T EVEN HAVE WORDS FOR THAT.
Instead, I’m just going to try posting a few times and see if it’s really and truly as exciting as it feels!
So, heeeeeeere’s hoping!!!!
Okay, I’m going to post some (celebratory vibe!!) pics to see how that feature is working.
Here’s hoping we might be turning a corner, here. I’m too excited to get my hopes really up, but…it might be too late!
Stay tuned, peeps!
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment