Saturday, March 7, 2015

Turning Frowns Upside Down

My poor babes have been under the weather the past few days. Fevers, some congestion, and just an overall state of blue, as evidenced by this, Sad Exhibit A:


So...today the hubby and I set about cheering the little buggers up. Way up!

Step 1: Paintbrush Marker Time


She really dug 'em, and so did I. Fun upgrade from the standard marker.


Step 2: Carousel Ride



Step 3: Disney Store Shopping Stop


(That's Chica in the bottom left, watching a special Cinderella movie preview in her new, green and black Anna [from Frozen; do I even need to clarify that?] dress.)

Step 4: Cupcake Treats


(One strawberry and one cookies & cream--the best I've ever tasted, in case you're curious.)


Step 5: Smoothie Sips


(Look at Chicklet sipping through the straw like a big girl. She looks a little sad in that pic but she was really just concentrating.)


Step 6: Motorized Lion Ride (yes, you read that correctly)


Totally random fun. Sounds silly to ride around big fuzzy lions, tigers, elephants and pandas, but Chicklet thought it was the bee's knees. Hehe.

And, come on...what thirty-something year-old woman doesn't want to ride around a public place looking so, um, dignified? ;)


I love my girlies, and I'll do anything to make them smile. Here's hoping they're feeling a little better tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment