Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Deliveries & Fun Facts

Fact #1:
A few minutes ago, in the shower, I slathered my conditioner all over my hands and then...all over my face. Instead of my hair. Pregnancy brain. It's a real affliction, peeps.

Fact #2:
Baby Boy's nursery glider arrived today, and the box was so large, it couldn't fit through the front door. So I unpacked it on the porch. And then later, after our torturously hot, but much-needed evening family walk, my crazy crew made good use of it.


Fact #3:
I'm wildly in love with the aqua color of the glider. Most of the room will be grey and white, so this is a nice pop.


Fact #4:
The girlies love the glider. But Mama doesn't love that her sweaty (after walk) and bug-spray covered eldest, who'd just been relieved of a foul diaper, climbed on it naked before bath. I prefer clothed occupants. At least for the first week, or so ;)


Fact #5:
The crib arrived today, too! And the delivery guys assembled it in under four minutes. Love it (both the efficient assembly, and the actual crib).


Much more to come on the nursery front, but it's soooo fun to finally see some of the pieces come together. Can't believe we're getting so close to Baby Boy's arrival! Just about two months now :)

Happy Hump Day, peeps!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment