Saturday, February 13, 2016

All That Glitters And Is Gold

Today, we made a quick stop at DSW to peruse while out running random errands. And after a few minutes of wandering the aisles with Little Man while the girls were with Daddy, Chica found me, alerted me of a major find, and dragged me by the hand to show me.

Drumroll please...


Gold, bejeweled, four-inch Betsey Joshnson pumps. 

What can I say? The girl doesn't do subtle.

;)


In case there is any confusion, these were absolutely for her, not Mama.





She luuuuuuurved them. So much.


She spent a decent amount of time standing in them (moving was difficult), looking at the mirror, and convincing me, "no, they're fiiiiiine. They're not too big; they're fiiiiiine."

Passers by just adored the sight of her. And who could blame them??


I only got her out of them--and the store--by promising to look online for something that would work for her.

So now it's game on for me to find some fabulous and obnoxious dress shoes she can wear with her Easter dress this year.

Or, you know, just everyday wear.

:)

Happy Valentine's Eve, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment