Monday, July 17, 2017

Summer Status/Catch-Up

Oh my heavens, I was soooooo happy to be home to my babies on Friday. 

Like, trying-not-to-speed-whilst-racing-home, butterflies in my stomach kind of happy.

I missed them like mad.

And the reunion was sweet.

But short lived.

Because those sweet kiddos that I missed like mad have been working overtime to drive Daddy and I mad over the past few days. 

I mean, talk about work.

They've been crying, whining, fighting, complaining, bickering, weeping and misbehaving in overdrive of late.

I mean...did I mention the work? And mental exhaustion?

Is this a summer thing??

A too-much-activity with not-any-naps kind of thing??

I vaguely remember something like this in late summer last year, but perhaps I'm just dreaming that to make myself feel better.

Regardless, Daddy and I are working overtime on the discipline front, and we're just gonna hope that this, too, shall pass.

And in the meantime, we'll just keep on keepin' on with our fun summer activities, and pray for the angst to dissipate.

Most of these pics from yesterday and today don't need captions, so...here ya go!

(Oh, and don't be fooled by the cuteness. They're crazy.)

Snacking:










Baking:








Swimming:
















Obstacle-coursing:








Project-ing:












Car riding (and mostly fighting):




Morning bunny watching:






Smiling (ocassionally):



Wish me luck tomorrow, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment