Monday, January 8, 2018

A Pizza My Heart!

Okay, so this has seriously been the best holiday break.

Not only did we have an awesomesauce week of great outings, we got a bonus funday Monday today, because it was a teacher work day!

So Chica (and the rest of us) got one final reprieve day before the routine sets in.

Woohoo!

And we took full advantage by having a lazy, mostly PJ day with a bonus bike ride in the afternoon. And sandwiched in between was an adorable little project—our first Valentine one for the year (‘cause it’s never too early to start)!

I give you, our pizzas.



It’s a sweet kit from Hobby Lobby that contains a whopping 24 pizzas and pizza boxes. So darn cute!



Little Man is totally into this type of projects these days. Sticker placement definitely holds his attention for a bit. :)





I mean, look how cute! And the pizza is adorable, too. ;)



My Chicklet has become a lovely little artist, of late. So she took her pizza stickers off-reading for some coloring. ;)











And we also figured out (we were a little slow) that we could color the boxes—woohoo!



And just check out Chicklet’s amazing spider! Complete with mushroom sticker nose! I mean, I adore it. And her. :)



It tickles me to no end that each of the kiddos has a distinctive project style when it comes to stickers.

Chica is all about pattern and order...



Little Man is all about chaos and abandon...



And Chicklet is totally about thinking outside the box. She consistently decorates the front, the back, or layers things in ways the others don’t think of. I just luuurv her brain. :)



So, yay, for an adorable project on a happy day!




The only downside to all this fun and togetherness time is that I had a sobbing daughter tonight, who just couldn’t bear the thought of leaving us tomorrow. :( 

Luckily, she also cried when school ended before Christmas, so I’m pretty sure she just loves both sides of the school/home coin and will be just fine. 



I’m so grateful for this last week and the will to set all the to-dos aside and just have fun with my babies.

Now wish us luck with getting back into routine!

But as a sign-off...some bonus pics of the past couple of days. I’m still totally digging my new iPhone camera. :)























And, yes, that’s a heart pepperoni on her neck. :)



And, yup, that’s his pizza in his hands. He carried it during our walk. :)



Luuuuuurv my babies.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment