Tuesday, May 1, 2018

(Dinner)Time To Be A Hero

So.

It’s teacher appreciation week at Chica’s school and the theme is superheroes. 

As in, the teachers are superheroes (and they totes magotes are!).

So on Thursday, the kiddos get to wear superhero costumes to school, and when I mentioned this to Chica as I was making dinner, she ran upstairs and grabbed her beloved Owlette costume stat.

And then made the round trip twice more when Chicklet and Little Man demanded their gear, too. I mean, Chicklet has been wearing hers like mad anyway, so they were totally on board, ha.

And...I died.



I mean, could they be any cuter???



I’m so dang grateful that they each luuuurv their superhero alter-egos and don’t fight over them. Because this way, I get the complete trio represented—and all the adorable-ness in the whole, wide world





I’ll forever love this show like mad for the creative dress-up and imaginative play it has given us for ages now.

Yay for superheroes (of the tiny and the teacher variety). 

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment