Thursday, June 28, 2018

Lemonade

So...I’m pretty gung-ho about most crafts and projects and adventures in my mothering life. But there’s one particular right of passage that doesn’t really call to me.

The Lemonade Stand.

I think it’s the heat.

Or the flagging down cars and asking for money.

Or the heat.

(Did I mention the heat?)

It just isn’t something I’ve added to our household bucket list. (Though if I ever did feel the urge to add it to the list, I’d do it as a free, make-people’s-day kind of thing.)

So, yay, for hooking up with some of our school friends today and providing some company/not-really-assistance so I can check this on off as done.



They really did assemble a stinking adorable stand with a plentiful assortment of snacks beyond lemonade. Gold star for my Mama friend.

It was nice to see some buddies after a few weeks of burrowing into our summer routine. Friends are good for the soul.

Happy Almost Friday, peeps.

We have adventures ahead tomorrow as we celebrate my firstborn’s SIXTH FREAKING BIRTHDAY.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment