Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Letting Our Halloween SHOW!

Okay, m’peeps. We did it!

We managed to wait until October 1st to deck out the exterior of the casa! 

(Whew, that was tough keeping it all inside.)

I mean, we typically bust out Halloween decorations no later than September 15th. I mean, if Target dollar bins are showing the spooky love, so are we.

But.

We’re in a new neighborhood, and we’re still getting to know people and trying (but maybe failing?) not to look a little cray-cray, ha. So I tried my best to hold the reins for a bit. 

But no more! We’re obnoxious all the way!



I mean, wouldya look at that glee??? :)



I had some fun going back to look at the origin days of our decoration hilarity...

Heeeeeere we were back in 2017 during our first foray into inflatable decorations, when Daddy went to Lowe’s with the kiddos for lightbulbs, and came home with this...



I mean, massive love.

Our lives were never the same.

And our googly-eyed vampire was also never the same by the end of Halloween season 2018 when a storm hit that sent him flying down the street, and his eyeballs off to never-neverland, and he couldn’t be salvaged. Poor dude.

So when I started searching online for a fun replacement about a month or two ago and found this monstrosity at a great price, I was all happy, happy, joy, joy. :)





(Also, as little bro pointed out when I sent the above pic to family...Little Man is totally dressed to perfection by accident in his Ghostbusters tee that he wore to school today, hehe.)

(And can I also note that it’s not his only Ghostbusters tee, ha.)



I mean, I’m so happy to have the outside match the inside.

Our house is happy. :)



Oh!!! And how did I forget???? We put up the giant spiderweb that attaches to the gutter!!! (Jazz hands.)



I mean...deep sigh.

Halloween is really on.



People. October is TRULY one of my favorite months of the year. With all the holidays ahead of us and Fall imminent...deep sigh.

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment