Friday, June 23, 2023

My 250th Milestone!

Okay, peeps.

As of tomorrow, we are ONE THIRD of the way through the kiddos’ summer break!

And, holy moly, have we packed so much into these first handful of weeks. 

Camp Invention, Tennis Camp, Harry “Camp,” VBS, swim lessons, tennis lessons, play dates, theme days, art and science projects, two Harry reading milestones, Chica’s birthday coming up this weekend, and for me, today…

My 250th Barre class milestone! Woohoo!



In previous posts, I’ve waxed poetic about my love of Barre and all that it’s brought to my life—physically and mentally—for nearly two years, now. You can read a bit more about it here, if you’d like, so I don’t have to belabor the point again, ha. ;)



For a bit of context, there are a handful of milestones the studio celebrates. The first 10 classes. First 50. Then 100, before you have to power through to…250. :) By that point, they know you’re hooked, ha.

Welp.

In an ideal world, I would have made it under the school year wire to my milestone 250 before schedules and summer life scattered all of my Barre buddies to the wind for a couple months, but…life! I was still MORE than proud to hit my milestone today. :)



There’s always a bit of a celebration within the class surrounding anyone’s milestone (plus some extra exercise pain, ha), and, of course, the ceremonial signing of the actual Barre. :)



Plus, any excuse for some photo opportunities. Though, we never really need one, ha. ;)









I’m so happy to mark this day, and to remind myself of all that it represents.

So many life accomplishments are met by slow and steady commitment. It might seem to take forever, but every day is building toward a cumulative something that is wonderful. :)



My crew was so sweet to buy me an orchid and a happy balloon (and the hubby cleaned off the kitchen counter!) and to greet me with smiles when I came home form class. :)



And, of course, my happy flowers from my Barre buddies. :)





SO much of my life (happily) centers around my kiddos and family in these intensive years. I’ll never cease to be grateful for this activity that fills my cup and helps me maintain my health.

Nothing but happy vibes headed into a BUSY weekend!

More mañana, peeps!

Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment