Thursday, May 9, 2024

Teacher Gifts—Printable Style!

Okay, peeps.

Life has been pure insanity this week (more support for that in the next post), so, of course, it also happens to be Teacher Appreciation Week.

Which meant I had to pull my act together and acknowledge these educators, already!

Now. It’s a known fact that I firmly believe the thing teachers want the most is a gift card of some sort.





But it’s also a known fact that I try my very best to package them up in a creative way that involves a little craftiness and thought.

But, this year, we were on a life mania time crunch, and also dealing with two additional factors:

1) So many teachers to recognize that it makes my head spin!
2) A kiddos in middle school with nine of those so-many-teachers, and a preference for gifting something a little unobtrusive, so she’s not self-conscious. Understanable.

Enter: PRINTABLES!

I went to Tarjay to purchase approximately 2,734 gift cards (I kid, but not by much; by bill was staggering), and then I easily found some adorable printable cards on Etsy in about 2.5 seconds.

I downloaded, printed, signed, laminated them, wrapped them in a bow with the gift card attached to the front, and…voila!



I spent an hour while I had two of the girlies home sick just churning these out, and I’m so pleased with how cute and simple they turned out. :)



Then, for only the three main teachers in elementary, I didn’t a tiny something extra—again, thanks to printables and some really sweet grow-your-own butterfly garden/ladybug garden/sunflower kits (also from Tarjay). They tied together so nicely as a theme and were miraculously easy to whip up.













Grateful for these printable that saved the day when I really needed to knock this out in an afternoon.

Chica already delivered all of hers yesterday and got such sweet responses from her teachers. Chicklet brought a few of hers today (in her scooter), and if Little Man is well enough to be at school tomorrow (more on that later), he’ll deliver his.

Okay…racing off to tackle LIFE.

More later, peeps!

Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment