Our final day in Breckenridge was pretty classic. :)
We woke early, went down to Main Street for coffee, then back up the mountain to be on site right at opening to tackle the alpine coasters we didn’t manage due to rain delays two days ago!
Then it was shopping, eating, and Escape Room-ing (we always do one in Breckenridge, ha), a mad-dash run to the gondola before it closed (yes, I actually ran alongside the girlies to make it before close; something I avoid unless it’s a Zombie Apocalypse), then a dinner in and cookie sandwiches out.
All.
The good.
Things.
Breckenridge is always a good ideas. Our favorite vacay-away place to shop, a zone where the hubby can get all the GF/DF goodies, yummy coffee and happy hearts.
So grateful for this latest annual trek.
More catch-up posts as I’m able, peeps! Ready to love on my Coda girl and get some solid sleep before a new week!
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment