Monday, August 17, 2026

First Day of School—2026/2027!

Okay, peeps.

You know what this means:


We’ve sharpened those pencils, labeled all the folders and organized the crap out of everything we can. Now, all that’s left is to BRACE FOR IMPACT because…

They’ve launched!



One, two, three…all my chickadees made it to school with fresh attitudes and smiles!

Day 1 of our Elementary, Middle and High year is in the books (well, it will be, in about 90 minutes!).

I can’t WAIT to get the unabridged download from all three of them when they make it home! But at least they left my tender, loving care with relative stability, this morning, so…here’s hoping we can keep it that way!

Though, if we’re aiming for stability,  maybe, I shouldn’t have done this:




I’m not crying, you’re crying.

We’ve set such positive intentions for an amazing school year. Here’s hoping we can keep moods light and bright—or, at least, wheather the ups, downs and all arounds with a bit of grace.

Happy First Day of School, peeps!

Over and out.

P.S. Some bonus pics for funsies:










No comments:

Post a Comment