Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Free Feetsies

Baby Girl has a new trick.

Pulling off her socks.

"Who, me???"
Yes, you.

Of course, she's done it for months in her crib as a sort of coping method. Like a last-ditch effort to gnaw at her feet to stop from crying, that turns into an accidental removal.

Heartbreaking, I know. And sort of drama queen-ish.

But now the removal is a fun game.

And I'm sort of convinced she's timing herself to see how quickly she can get them off when my back is turned.

Case in point: today I barely had time to drive around the corner to the gas station before she yanked the darn things off.

And then she just smiled at me like, "hehe...look what I did, Mama."


She gets such joy out of this sneaky little act of deviance.

Cute little stinker.


No comments:

Post a Comment