Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Birthday Girl & All Her Weeks

My beautiful Baby Girl, the light of my life, the joy of every. single. one of my days, turned one year old today.

Now, if I type too much more than that, I might bawl my bloody eyes out, and since I'm pretty darn sure nobody wants to read through my emotional breakdown right now, I'll just say that I'm so incredibly grateful for this past year. And I can't wait to see what the next one brings.

I'll share more over the next few days from her fun little party, but for tonight, take a scroll down memory lane with me and check out all her weekly, Wednesday pics (that really got in a grove around the eight-week mark). I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Each and every was precious then, is precious now, and will be precious for a long, long, long time to come.

Happy Birthday, my little love.

:)






















































No comments:

Post a Comment