Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cleaning Non-Starter

Ever have one of those days when you have to let your kid empty the entire contents of your makeup drawer, just to get a quick shower in?

Or let her remove all your pots and pans, just so you can empty the dish washer???

Or let her unfold the clean load of darks, just so you can change the sheets on one bed???????

You see where I'm going with this? In a big 'ole, my-house-is-a-never ending-mess circle.

I used to be tidy.

Then I got an email from BabyCenter warning me to "lower my standards." And I laughed.

So God "enlightened" me.

This is all very ironic, considering the fact that last week my mother sent me this:


So sad.

Yet so true.

Good thing Chica is so freaking cute that I love her like a maniac.

Here she is "helping" with the laundry:

Taking her weekly pic:


Standing like a big girl:

Happy Hump Day, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment