Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pantry Raider

A few weeks ago, not long after she got the whole walking thing down, Chicklet started this freaking adorable habit of meandering into the pantry, retrieving one of her fruit & veggie pouches that she loves so much, then proudly showing me her prize (and none too subtly demanding I open it for her.)



It's pretty much the cutest thing ever to see my pint-sized tot so competently fetching her own snacks.



Even if she does make a bit of a mess.



Since it's pretty common for Big Trouble to join Little Trouble in there, I wasn't worried when they shut themselves in after dinner...until Chica--ever the watchful big sister--ran out to find me and holler, "sissy's eating chocolate!"

And boy was she.



Note to self: don't keep Uncle Justin's homemade caramels on a low shelf.

Another note to self: Chicklet can apparently open Tupperware.

I love the crazy kid, and gotta admire the fact that she had one caramel in her mouth, one in her hand, and made a mad-grab for two more when I reached for the container.



She's no dummy. And I can't really blame her.



But I will keep the caramels higher--and hope she just keeps munching the Olaf snow come machine instead.



Or maybe just some fruit snacks ;)



Love my crazy second born like mad.



Happy Tuesday, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment