Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine Mission: Accomplished

Well, peeps. As the big V Day draws near, I'm happy to report that I really feel we've done the holiday up right this year. 

And by that, I mean we've crafted the crap out of it ;)

We've baked heart cakes, sprinkle cookies and indulged in festive treats and candy. We've made felt roses, a giant fringed heart, personalized Valentine's--on our own, and with friends--and today, a rainbow-haired Cupid heart.

I'm feeling pretty good about our accomplishments, ha.

But most of all, it's just so fun to see the girls getting in the Valentine spirit.

(Of course, a lot of that stems from their enthusiasm over the daily treats in their Valentine boxes. I'll have to do a wrap-up post of that at some point, since I haven't really been sharing pics daily. But the long and short is that it's been super fun.)

So heeeere's just about the last Valentine project I had stowed away in our craft closet:




Chicklet has particularly enjoyed anything with big, raised stickers (easy for her hands to pick up, versus the flat stickers), so we did more of those today.


Of course, the method to her madness involved stealing stickers from one Valentine to decorate the next, ha.

We'll just call it up-cycling ;)


We love our crafts each and every day, and had so much fun packaging up our goods to send in the mail today (on time--it's a miracle!)

And...I'm already so pumped to see what Easter/Spring projects we can find this year. (How is MARCH already looming??!)

Happy Tuesday, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment