Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Test Kitchen Tuesdays—American Flag Cake!

Well, peeps.

We may be a day late on this one, but we still lived up our patriotic vibes long enough to tackle…

An American Flag Cake! Woohoo. :)





I mean…why do these cuties always look like trouble when they’re ready for their kitchen fun?? Ha. They’re not to be trusted!



Chicklet was so sly selecting her egg to crack. Look at that pointing pinker finger. Identifying the egg that was “different,” naturally, ha.





Can’t leave any of them alone around some batter.



Somehow, sooooo many of our Test Kitchen Tuesdays involve strawberries. My crazies are like strawberry slicing champs at this point. 





MAJOR NEWS ALERT: Please note Chica’s TWO arms (that sounds weird, but just stay with me). As in…two FREE arms, because, NO MORE CAST! As of today!!!



She’s naturally a little wary of it (and, man, do I NEVER like that saw buzzing toward my kiddos limbs to get the casts off!), but the x-rays show the bones are healed and straight, and I know Chica will feel normal with it in no time.











Love my crazies and our silly cooking/baking fun. Glad we’ve been able to manage a few rounds of this so far this summer. Any week we’re in town, we try!

And now…can someone please explain my crazies’ hysterical vibes EVERY time we bake??? Perhaps it’s a sugar high?? ;)

To close things out, I give you…bloopers:

















No comments:

Post a Comment