It’s HERE.
The beloved Pumpkin Spice Latte is BACK, and I am soooooooo here for it!
I don’t think it’s a surprise to anyone who knows me that I am an early and often celebration kind of gal.
Yes, yes, I know there are oodles and gobs of purists out there who don’t want to see a pumpkin anywhere in sight until mid-September at the earliest, but I am not one of those people!
I live for the day after July 4th because I know it’s only a matter of time before Fall decor and scents are stocked in my holy trifecta of: Homegoods, Bath & Body Works and Tarjay. And if it’s autumnal vibes in my fave places, it’s autumnal vibes in my life!
Even my kids accept the fact that Mama’s a little cray-cray and the Halloween merch is going to start appearing as soon as humanly possible!
In fact, in mid-July, we went for a family night out to Cracker-Barrel with a pop over to shop for spooky decor and the excitement was real.
And when I needed a little retail therapy that same week, I popped over to get a fix of candle and soaps and alllllll the spooky, glorious things, and I *might* have left the store with skull soap dispensers and a cauldron candle holder and it wasn’t even double-digits in July, yet. Tehe.
And don’t let Chicklet fool you: she claims to be a purist and often tries to get me to hold out on my obnoxious early-Fall love, but she was the first to wear the new autumnal pajamas I got her. And she wore them loud and proud, I might add. ;)
And Chica happily jumped on the bandwagon:
And don’t let the hubby fool you: he was more than excited to add some fun, new plates to our Halloween collection:
And it was glorious to utilize said plates for the baked apple cider donuts I made this past weekend!
I know there are millions out there who think people like me are nuts for enjoying these festive things so dang early in a season, BUT…
I’m a big, big believer in sparking joy in any and every way, and the slide to full autumnal glory is literally my favorite time of year, so I’m going to lean in—this and every year!
And I guess the sentiment is genetic, since I got this text from my eldest, this afternoon. ;)
Happy PSL Tuesday, peeps!
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment