Friday, October 2, 2015

My Handsome Men

Wow. I'm having a moment. This is the first time I've been able to look at a photo and say, "my men."


And there they are, my beautiful, beloved men.

One of the hardest parts of this past week full of major highs and lows has been the hubby's difficult work schedule. 

The nature of his position required him to wrap up a couple of massive projects this week. It was unavoidable, we pretty much knew it would be the case, even before the birth, and still, it was very rough.

It's been tough not having my rock around as much as I'm used to postpartum. And I know the kids--even his Baby Boy--have missed him.

But...he was finally reunited with us today, away from the office. And I was so grateful.

I seem to be taking two steps forward and one step back in my recovery, but having Daddy around is certainly the best kind of medicine.

Love my babies. Love my husband. So blessed to have him as the wonderful provider that he is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment