Thursday, May 9, 2013

45 Weeks

Hello, and happy Thursday (which is not Wednesday, the weekly pic day, but technical difficulties kept me from uploading according to schedule)!

So a day late but still oh-so-cute...I give you 45 weeks:





















As you can see, the subject had a little "trouble" staying in frame this week, hehe. But I think this one with just a hint of her I'm-about-to-get-away-with-something smile is so adorable.





















And last but not least, a bonus highchair pic. She was just being a cutie-patootie throughout dinner--both last night and tonight.



























In other fun news, Chica managed to climb all the way to the top of the stairs today!!! (Before now, she's always gotten tired--or rather, I suspect just bored) about a third of the way to the top).

Now that she's seen what's upstairs (pretty much all the furniture in our house that's just one step from donation), I suspect we're going to be climbing stairs quite often.

Oh well. I'll just count it as my cardio.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment