Thursday, July 23, 2015

Vacation Recovery Day

We were been blessed enough to have two wonderful, three-day family getaways this summer, and I have no doubt that our girls had a blast (understatement alert) during both.

But I also know that there's no place like home, and when schedules allow, having some post-vacation downtime is really precious time for me because my girlies are tired, but happy to be back in their familiar surroundings, and usually pretty content. And cuddly. And, oh, how I luuuuuv the cuddly.

To encourage the girls to take it easy and recoup some energy, we bought a new movie today and indulged in some TV time.

We've recently become fans of the Tinkerbell movies (I think there might be five; we're working our way through them), and this particular one was The Legend of the Neverbeast.

So cute. Lots of fairy fun. And I'm proud to say the girlies weren't afraid of the beast.

But that didn't keep my baby from watching like this:


Did I mention how much I love the cuddly?

So many fantastic memories racked up over the last few days. And now I'm looking forward to a lovely, low-key weekend.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment